A Wild Flower Assisted Living offers Qualified Medication Administration Personnel (QMAP) classes on a regular basis.
Sessions are taught by Nicole Schiavone, R.N. and are usually scheduled on the third Thursday and Friday of each month from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. Testing is held on the next day, at 8:30 am. Participants should allow six to eight hours for the written and practical exams and additional instruction at this time.
Classes are limited to 15 students who will be registered on a first come, first served basis when payment and pre-registration form are received.
Tuition is $55.00 due ASAP. Casheirs check or money order (no personal checks, please) can be sent to A Wildflower Assisted Living, Attn: QMAP Instructor 1140 U.S. HWY 287, Suite 400-#298 Broomfield, CO 80020. Cashiers checks and money orders should be made out to CDPHE. Please make sure that you print and sign the pre-registration form and mail it with your $55 money order. Money orders without the registration form will be returned. After receipt of payment, A Wildflower will only contact you IF there is a problem with the form, payment or class date. Please make sure you complete the pre-registration form and all the required fields, including email address. Recognition of Completion (RoC) documents will only be sent via email.
Information will be EMAILED to you 2 weeks prior to the class starting. Please see the policy and registration form for cancellation information.
How to Enroll in a Class:
- Before enrolling in a QMAP class, you are encouraged to take a voluntary online training course that will help you prepare for and pass the QMAP class (see below for more information). Proof of the class and and passing the test needs to be brought to the class.
- Print out Pre-Registration/Policy Form
- Complete Pre-Registration/Policy Form (Email must be provided)
- Mail Pre-registration Form and $55.00 (paid by Moneyorder made out to CDPHE.)to:
A Wildflower Assisted Living
1140 U.S. Hway 287
Broomfield, CO 80020
- When the registration is received and the student accepted, the student will receive a confirmation, class location/information and study guides before the scheduled class date. Information will be EMAILED to you 2 weeks prior to the class starting. Study guides can be found below.
- Need more information? Call 720-628-9092